|1.||Assist. prof.Vlatka Vukelić, chairman|
|Assist. prof. Matija Mato Škerbić deputy chairman|
|2.||Assist. prof.Lovorka Brajković, member|
|Assist. prof. Vladimir Šumanović, deputy member|
|3.||Ružica Bešlić Grbešić, dipl.bib. member|
|Petar Ušković Croata,, mag. educ. philol. et croat. lat. deputy member|
The Ethics Committee acts in an expanded structure, involving two members who are appointed from the student body, when seeking opinions concerning student-related issues such as behaviour or matters of immediate concern to students.
In its work the Ethics Committee shall:
- act in accordance with moral principles, principles of professional ethics and the Code of Ethics of the University of Zagreb,
- ensure the application of the Code of Ethics of the University of Zagreb,
- promote ethical principles and values,
- promote ethical behaviour in the professional and public work of the university community at Croatian Studies of the University of Zagreb; in the mutual relations of employees, external associates and students; teaching and non-teaching staff; staff and students, and among students,
- perform procedures in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the University of Zagreb,
- assist in achieving of the common good and public interest, building the dignity and reputation of Croatian Studies of the University of Zagreb, and the trust of social and academic communities in the higher education system.