Professor Stjepan Ćosić, PhD
Professor in the scientific area of humanities, the field of history
Acting dean as of 24 May 2022
- represents the Faculty, is its head and director of the institution,
- organizes the work and operations of the Faculty,
- takes all legal actions in the name and for the account of the institution,
- represents the institution in all proceedings before courts, administrative and other state bodies and legal entities with public authority,
- presides over the Faculty Council and proposes the agenda of its meetings,
- proposes the Statute of the Faculty to the Faculty Council,
- passes other general acts in accordance with the Statute,
- appoints permanent and temporary bodies to perform tasks within its scope of work,
- performs other tasks determined by the Law, the Statute of the University, the Statute of the Faculty and other general acts.
The Dean is responsible for the legality of the work of the Faculty, the implementation of the Statute and the decisions of the university bodies at the Faculty.